Tuesday 17 July 2012

Like, Love, Loath #1.

I spotted this lovely little idea for a post over on Lauren's blog, and decided to join the gang.

LIKE - MAC Studio Sculpt

I go through phases with MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer. Sometimes I love the coverage it gives, and other times I think it's far too thick. But at the moment, after a concerted effort to use it up, I actually really like using this under the eyes. It's not one of my favourite products, but I can live with it. 


 LOVE - Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Coral

I have a new found love for rouge, and Revlon Colorburst in Coral has come out on top. I wouldn't actually say this is a coral at all, more bright fire engine red. It's not drying and really goes the distance if you pop a lip liner on underneath. J'adore.




LOATH - Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

I gave this a whirl last week. It did not impress. 

I don't consider myself to have oily skin, but I was powdering on the hour, every hour when I wore this. I also noticed that it oxidises quite badly and I felt on the wrong side of orange by the end of the day. I'm sorry Maybelline, but this wasn't a hit for me.


What are your likes, loves and loathings this week? 

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...