Thursday 9 August 2012

Where Can You Find Me?

You may have noticed that posting has become rather sporadic over the last few weeks. I'm afraid life outside of my online bubble has got in the way and trying to fit everything in has become a bit of struggle. 

So, I thought I'd just remind you of where you can find me if you're interested in the smaller snippets of my life! 

Twitter 

If times are hectic, It's a lot easier to find a minute to tweet rather than sit down to write a post. 

You can find me at www.twitter.com/thebeautyspark 

If you have any questions, just tweet me and I'll get back to you! 

Instagram 

They say a picture paints a thousand words, and instagram is the perfect antidote. 

My instagram name is: 

laurabeautyspark 

If you don't have access to instagram, you can have a browse through my feed in the column to your right! 


Things will pick up in due course, but until then, stay in touch! 


Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...