Tuesday 23 October 2012

Swapsies.



A few weeks ago, the fabulous Lily and I were talking on twitter and decided to swap some bits that weren't getting the love they deserved. I always feel guilty about the amount of unloved stuff I have sitting in drawers, so this was the perfect way to try some new bits and pieces guilt free! 

I asked Lily to surprise me and she came up trumps! 

I'm already in love with the cheek products she sent me, Illamasqua Sob has been on my wishlist for ages and I was really pleased to see it nestled amongst the generous bits of pieces she sent. 

I'm pretty sure she has special powers too as I've been craving some glitz on my nails, the Topshop orange polish is exactly what I've been looking for to do some fun Halloween nail art, watch out for that soon.

Thanks again Lily!

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. such a good idea ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...