Monday 5 November 2012

Current Favourites.



 Jemma Kidd Blush - Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush E45 - The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara* -
Tom Ford Black Orchid -Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter 


Just a few current favourites that deserve a little mention. My cuticles/hands have been an absolute wreck over the past few weeks, the cold weather and heating have made them really dry and Lemony Flutter is the only thing that seems to combat it. It's not exactly one to pop on throughout the day as it's thick but applied as an overnight treatment it works wonders. 
Another product that has come back into it's own is Tom Ford Black Orchid. It's the perfect autumnal scent that never fails to glean compliments, my only gripe is that I wish I could see how much of the stuff is left, I don't think I could live a day without it! 
In an effort to use up my ever expanding mascara collection I've particularly been enjoying the Super Volume Mascara from The Body Shop. Interestingly I don't think it gives me extreme volume, but it does deliver a strong separated lash that looks lovely in the daytime. 
My blush of choice recently has been the Jemma Kidd In Vogue Perfect Blush in 5th Avenue. Whether it's swept on or just using the light pink matte colour at the top, I've used it most days over Illamasqua Sob (another favourite, but somehow missed the photo op!).
Finally, I had to include the Sigma E45 Tapered Blending Brush as it's really re-ignited my love of the crease colour. I've been using MAC Jest with Satin Taupe in the crease. Small enough to create a defined crease but fluffy enough to blend seamlessly, it's a great tool for those with smaller lid space.

Which products have you been enjoying recently?

Laura x

5 comments:

  1. Ooo great post! Ive been loving By Terry (again), great for dry autumn lips- and Melvita moisturiser. Also Mac Peachykeen is back for the autumn :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to investigate By Terry more, any star buys? x

      Delete
  2. really need to have a sniff of tom ford's black orchid ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...