Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #1


It's that time of year when we think of others and have to put our own feckless desires on ice (sob) so in order to keep the shopping for myself bug at bay, I've put together a little Wednesday wishlist. 

1. Topshop Croc Quilted Bomber Jacket: I've wanted to invest in a leather jacket for the longest time but I'm really not down with the whole easy rider style. I am however very much down with a bit of mock croc. Yes Please. 

2. Topshop Aztec Fairisle Snood: Can you tell i've been stalking the toppers website like a woman possessed? It's festive, it looks warm. I'll take it. 

3. Yankee Candle Red Velvet Cake: Are you kidding me? Red Velvet Cake in a candle...having thoroughly sniffed this to the point of looking a little bit mental, I can confirm it is the best thing since Mango Peach Salsa. Maybe, probably. 

4. Loakes Brogues: Yes, there are for the males. But I really want a pair. I've been keeping a beady eye on eBay for some and they will be mine. I just need to find a seller with tiny little man feet. 

5. MAC Russian Red: I already own Lady Danger, but Russian Red just feel so much more festive. Despite my embarrassing mountain of lipsticks I just don't own anything remotely blue based. I'm as shocked as you...

6. Origins Ginger Essense Rollerball: I already own a bottle of this nectar, but I want to carry it around with me all the time. Do we really need to discuss my love of ginger anymore, see previous post...

Let me know what's on your wishlists.

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...