Tuesday 20 November 2012

Not The Gumdrop Buttons! The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle.




When I think of Christmas, I think of Gingerbread. It is by far my favourite festive scent. 

I spotted this gorgeous little tin in The Body Shop when I popped in last week and I had to pick it up. 
It's ginger, It's fricking adorable and It's a bargain, how could I say no! 
£15 will get you some delicious ginger shower gel, scrub, soap and body butter. When you can shell out a tenner for a body butter alone, it's a winner. 

Despite the wonderful contents, is it wrong to say I'm most excited about the tin?! It's a fantastic bit of packaging that makes the gift look a lot more expensive and could be used again and again. I'm definitely filling it with some real gingerbread when Christmas is around the corner! 

This would make the perfect gift for any ginger fanatic.

If you want to get your paws on your very own gingerbread man, click here

Just as a bonus.... 


Laura xx

*Bought with a gift card provided by PR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...