Tuesday 13 November 2012

Satin Taupe Staple.




It's a MAC classic, It's been ranted and raved about, but I haven't owned it until now. Why? Who knows! 

After a mildly (read very) upsetting palette massacre due to a clumsy fiend who I'll spare any blushes by not naming (my mother) I decided to buy a few shadows to replace the fallen few.

I'm really not a massive eyeshadow person, but I've found myself reaching for Satin Taupe more than I care to mention over the last few weeks. 

I've been wearing it one of two ways, either slapped all over the lid like the intense eye close up above, or paired with MAC Jest and placed in the crease for a bit of natural definition. 

J'adore. 

If you haven't discovered the wonder of Satin Taupe, find it here

Laura xx



12 comments:

  1. I've had this on my wishlist for ages but never really gotten round to picking it up. Such a pretty colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but I haven't worn it much. I think it's because I once wore it in the crease and it looked too cool and icy on me. Hmm, I'll have to try it just on the lid and see how that works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try, maybe pop a darker cream eyeshadow underneath to give the colour some intensity xx

      Delete
  3. Satin Taupe is one of my MAC favourites too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this but I really want to! Trying to use up some of my eyeshadows I already have but this is definitely on the 'as soon as ones done I can buy another' list :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive had this shadow for YEARS but I hardly use it =(. Im forcing myself to us what I own so I guess this is back on my hit list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...