Thursday 8 November 2012

New Stuff & Things.



I went shopping, I bought some (more than I anticipated) things. 

My first mistake was wandering in Space NK. I went for a cheeky browse, I left with Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm & my good old friend, Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum. Is my wallet glad I picked these up? Nope. Is my face? Yep. 

I won't rave on too much about the sneaky MAC item here, I did a whole post worth here. Read it, love it. 

Finally, Boots lured me in and I picked up L'oreal Voluminous, just because I want to give it a whirl. My current Seche Vite is like superglue so I picked up a new one. The end. 

Stay tuned for reviews etc when I've given these beauties a whirl. 

Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. the emma hardie balm sounds amazing ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, a big bag of beauty goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...