Saturday 17 November 2012

November Glossybox.



This months offering from Glossybox is certainly a treat. The theme of the month is stocking fillers and despite sometimes producing products that don't exactly appear to fit, the majority of this months five would be at home in any glamorous stocking. 

In my box: 

WEI Beauty: Royal Ming Firming & Hydrating Cream 
Alison Claire Natural Beauty: Mango Body Butter
Burberry: Burberry Body Eau de Parfum
Nails Inc: Notting Hill Gate Nail Polish
Dermalogica: Daily Microfoliant 

I'll just get my least favourite out of the way, I'm not entirely enamoured with the WEI Firming and Hydrating Cream, I'm quite happy with my skincare routine and this just doesn't appeal to me. Now, I never throw my Glossybox teddies out of the cot, but I would have much preferred the Dr Jart BB Cream, as this is the second time it's alluded me and it makes me sad! 

Despite initially thinking "not another body butter", my doubts were expelled the minute I popped a little blob of the Alison Claire Mango Body Butter onto my hand. It smells divine and the pump bottle is a much better design than a big old pot, less mess and more economical use of product. Love. 

The star of the show is undoubtedly the Burberry Body Mini Perfume. I recieved a sample of this a while ago and really liked it, (click here for a more detailed review) and screams stocking filler far more than any of the others. I'll be popping this in my handbag before you know it. 

Nails Inc have always impressed me and this wee bottle is ridiculously cute. The shade, Notting Hill Gate isn't ticking all the boxes for the time of year, but a great stocking filler idea. 

I was also really intrigued by the Dermalogica product in my box this month. I've recently started using the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and wanted to investigate a gentle exfoliant to compliment the product, and this is definitely going to be a great one to try. It's an usual powder consistency that turns to a gentle paste when added to water. I'll let you know how I fair! 

What did you get this month and what did you think?

Laura xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...