Wednesday 7 November 2012

Oh My MAC: Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb.

Before I begin, shall we take a little trip down blogger memory lane? If I could just cast your mind back to the heady days of MAC fantatasism, major lemming and sold out LE collections, I could reel off a list of 'must have' collections that whipped the blogosphere up into a frenzy. Hello Kitty or Naked Honey anybody? 

As far as I'm concerned, I just haven't bought (literally and figuratively  into MAC hype for a good while, I like my staples but I haven't ran sweaty palmed to a MAC counter in a good while. 

Whilst I didn't exactly plan on picking up this absolute beauty, I'm ever so glad I did. 

Enter Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb. 


After a recent disaster with my By Candlelight MSF and the gym changing room floor I've been after a replacement that isn't in danger of exploding shimmer all over my make up bag. I was originally after Dior Amber Diamond but the MAC counter caught me first. 

To paraphrase a certain 80s chick flick, it had me at first swatch. Superb applies almost like a liquid metal, it is that smooth. In comparison By Candlelight seems almost chalky. It's not super glittery, just a smooth champagne highlight. 

I've applied it on cheekbones with a stippling brush for a gorgeous night look, and don't even get me started on how it looks on the brow bone and cupids bow. Yum.  

MAC claim is lasts 10 hours, but I'm yet to put it to the test. 


So, it's nice to have a little trip down MAC hype memory lane, I think this product might just be worth it...if it was socially acceptable I'd probably coat my entire face in it. 


Laura xx

3 comments:

  1. Skinfinish is my life! Amazing product! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks really gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so lovely ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...