Thursday 23 July 2009

Random Ramble

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post/ramble before I go to bed.

I am in desperate need of a new perfume, I'm using Jean Paul Gaultier Madame at the moment, I managed to see past that incessent advert with Agyness Deyn and decided it really is a lovely scent.
I'm getting a bit bored of it now though, and I'm getting itchy feet!

I think I might go back to Nina by Nina Ricci as I love the scent once it has settled on your skin, so sweet and summery! My bottle is nearly empty though, so I may have to go and buy another one. I think this is easily in my top 5 scents of all time.

Another quick note, I am a shameless trend follower, I have been sucked right back into Lush by the hype building on Youtube about it. A lot of the American Guru's seem to have fallen in love with it. I had pretty much dismissed Lush for a number of years after being a bit of a fanatic but the other day I went into my local Lush with my sister and we both bought a fresh face mask and I bought a the "Honey I Washed the Kids" soap. I've used the soap in the past but I forgot how good it smelt and how it makes your skin feel soft and sweet smelling! By pure accident I also bought the "Brazen Honey" face mask. Despite the lurid yellow green colour of the mask it made my skin feel really refreshed and clean, I would definatly reccomend!

One last thought before I go, Is it too fanatical to be most excited about going to Sephora on my upcoming trip to France???

The Beauty Spark xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...