Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Eve Eyes

The Christmas spirit really got me this morning when I was applying my make up, and I decided to actually make an effort...


This look distinctly none interesting on this photo but in the flesh it was a lot more exciting!!




FACE: NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc & Vichy Dermablend in 15 Opal
MAC Tippy Blush

EYES: Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin (Lid) Darkhorse (Crease) Virgin (Hightlight)
Ardell Flirty Black Lashes
Maybelline Lash Stiletto & L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
MAC Espresso through brows.

Naked Lips...

Did you do something a bit different for Christmas Eve....

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look so gorgeous in this picture! I just recently found your blog and have been going through all past posts, lost track that it's up to December! :D Love your blog, such a great read (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...