Wednesday 29 December 2010

Product Rave: Nude Miracle Mask

Just before Christmas I was I received a very nifty sample set of NUDE Skincare products in the post courtesy of The Beauty Bite and I gave them all a whirl, I will be honest, only one of them truly stood out to me and that was the Miracle Mask...I put in a request to Santa and low and behold It was waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning.



The mask is a lightweight, gel formula that emulates a cantaloupe melon in colour but deceptively has no real scent.

NUDE's organic credentials are also a massive bonus, they don't contain parabens, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA (R.E.S.P.E.C.T?), propylene glycol, phthalates, GMO, mineral oil and silicones...

Now if I can't pronounce them they can't be good for my skin, so good riddance!

It applies to the skin like a lightweight film and might be a tad unnerving to those of use who like to slather a mask on to feel it working, or just those who favour the swamp monster look to reassure us we're doing something good to our skin.



It's £38 price tag for a relatively small 40ml might seem steep but for a once weekly use it should last a good while.

The one thing is does mention on the bottle is that it might tingle as it works over the 5 minutes your supposed to leave it on, now it may just be me, or my hardened beauty blogger skin but I don't get any hint of discomfort just the slight sensation of tightness that you expect from most face masks...

Most importantly it leaves my skin smooth, clean and feeling all together more pleasant.

Overall, whether it's the sleek packaging, natural ingredients or the positive results on my skin it's a winner, Well done NUDE.

This is definitely Beauty Spark Approved...

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I will have to give it a try! Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I absoutely love this mask. Everything you said about is true :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...