Tuesday 28 December 2010

Neal & Wolf Haircare...

When it comes to spending money on Shampoo and Conditioner I'm always dubious. If I'm honest I tend to pick up what's on offer or happens to be in the shower. 


 The Neal & Wolf Daily Ritual Shampoo & Conditioner first comes across as quite a low key product. It's sleek plumish brown packaging screams quiet sophistication and it has a pleasant subtle scent which may please your or leave you yearning for a more out there fragrance.

What Neal & Wolf Say....

Indulgence...shouldn't have to be an indulgence. Even daily routines like hair care should be made to feel special. With Neal & Wolf, indulgence is redefined. Combining the ultimate in science and glamour to form a unique, affordable hair care range, Neal & Wolf allows you to spoil yourself, everyday.

The Science Bit: The Shampoo contains Silk & Milk Proteins whilst the Conditioner spoils you with Silk Proteins and Shea Butter.

  The both lather up really well but make sure to wash them out really well as on a couple of occasions I felt like they left a bit of a residue, but strangely both of the products gave me an insane amount of volume without using any additional hair products which is always a bonus!!

Retailing at £10.95 each I wouldn't exactly call this an affordable everyday haircare range for the masses, but as an occasional buy I'm more than happy with it.

I've found the ultimate seal of approval is when the men in house start to 'borrow' it...and comment on how much they liked it!!

Neal & Wolf is available from http://www.nealandwolf.com/.

Laura xxx


3 comments:

  1. Great review, I never heard of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of these products before but they sound gorgeous. my hair is so tangly and needs some love but i never know where to start! brilliant review, thankyou xox

    Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab review hun ... ive never ventured into this brand as its more pricey than your average Shampoo&Conditioner and there isnt many reviews of it around, may have to have a little look lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...