Sunday 7 August 2011

Stepping Out





FACE:

Illamasqua Skin Base in 4+5 mixed.
MAC Harmony Blush.

EYES:

MAC Espresso through brows
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 53 Mushroom
MAC Orb
MAC Feline Kohl Power
Prestige My Blackest Lashes

This is the first time in a lonnng time that I've put anything other than mascara and the odd wash of a neutral shadow on my eyes, and I must admit, I like it!
I've fallen hard again for Barry M Mushroom Dazzle Dust, it's such a lovely mink/taupe (yes, I know) that strikes the perfect balance between dramatic and daytime. MAC Orb just lightens the inner corner and cools down the shimmer shimmer of the DD, a must!

If you can't tell, I'm loving piling on the jewellery this month, a mixture of charity shop finds and high street gems are where it's at!

I'm especially in love with the earrings from Forever 21, my sister lent me them and I've already got on the case to get my own pair.

What's your favourite recent rediscovery? 

Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...