Tuesday 9 August 2011

Product Rave: Bourjois Delice de Soleil (That Bronzer in a Can)


Picture the scene: It's the pre-holiday toiletry dash around Boots, anything that promised a hint of bronze was in my basket with little thought.

I don't know if it was the attractive stand baring multiple 'bronzey' gifts or the novelty of a spray on bronzer but I decided to part with my £8.99 and give it a whirl.


Before you all recoil at the Dickinson-esque mess on my hand, I must stress the magic of this product really does depend on a careful, light handed application.

The far to close spray above does however, show you the type of colour you're getting, a slightly red based bronze that enhances a tan beautifully.


Exhibit B shows the bronzer sprayed a good distance from the skin then just slightly rubbed over to get rid of any major differences. The results? Instant tanned skin.

So, why is this a rave?

I've upgraded this from a good review to a rave simply because it's performance 'en vacances'.

Unlike other more liquid based body bronzing products, this went on in a flash and really was a lifesaver in the first few days. It's smells divine, like vanilla and cocoa beans and didn't budge even when it contending with temperatures in the high 30's.

Is it a novelty? Yes. Would I have invested if it wasn't for the pre-holiday toiletry dash? Probably Not.
Has it proven it's worth? Oh Yes.

It comes in a variety of shades, I opted for 12 fair/medium but if you're after a deeper tan you can pick it up in shade 14 olive/tanned skin.

Final Verdict:

A Definite Holiday Must!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...