Friday 19 August 2011

I Like Short Shorts...






Shorts: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Vest: Primark
Bag: Topshop
Shoes: Zara
Rings: Accessorize/Primark

I appear to be a bit of a 'Topshopper' today, Despite the fact that Topshop has largely fallen out of favour due to it's astronomical pricing, I appear to have bought a few lovely things lately. I bought the shorts to wear on holiday, and even though they are ludicrously short to wear without tights, I like them.


Right, must dash, I'm off to hopefully see The Inbetweeners film!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely!

    Absolutely gorgeous outfit! You look stunning love the short shorts! Really wish i could pull them off as this outfit is lovely! Also loving the topshop jumper!

    Fab post as always sweetie

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...