Friday 21 September 2012

Like, Love, Loath #2



LIKE 

Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner 

I've been using this as a bit of a lazy back up if I don't want to go through my entire cleansing regime but don't want to fall back on the naughty face wipe. All it takes is a quick swipe of a cotton pad and a quick rinse of water and I feel happy enough to hit the hay. I don't see this taking place of my proper cleanser but it's a good quick fix.


LOVE

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Quickie

I used to wear this all the time back in the good old uni days, and I've only recently resurrected by love affair with it. As the summer has mainly been all about peach and coral tones, this cool toned pink hasn't really had a chance. But now the seasons appear to be shifting it looks lovely with a simple cat eye and a pink balm on the lips.


LOATH

MAKE UP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION

The fact that I spent a large amount of euros on this only annoys me even more that I really don't like it. I think this is partly down to my choice of shade (just slightly too yellow) but I haven't found a single way to apply this without it looking caked on and streaky. I've tried a multitude of brushes, sponges, just my plain old fingers and they all look less than HD. It's just not for me.


Do you agree/disagree with any of these products? 

Let me know! 

xxx




4 comments:

  1. I agree re the MUFE foundation - it just clings to any dry skin and looks cakey on me. Shame as it cost a lot, but it's now firmly in my kit for other people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I might see if I know anyone who'd like it, such a shame to see it sitting in my drawer untouched! x

      Delete
  2. MUFE HD foundation has been on my list of foundations to try for a while but recently I have read quite a few negative reviews so I might try some other foundations instead.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might work a treat for you, but i'd try before you buy! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...