Wednesday 12 December 2012

Quick Gift Idea: Molton Brown Orion Gift Set


Just before I head out to go and get the Christmas Tree (exciting!) I thought I'd give you a heads up about a lovely little gift set from Molton Brown. I'm a particular fan of the small bath and shower gels as they make an indulgent post workout treat in my gym bag, but they'd make any Mum/Sister/Auntie or Grandma happy.
Described as London via the Stars, you certainly sample some of the star fragrances. 
For £36 you get six 100ml bottles (saving £24 if you bought them individually) showcasing some of MB's most famous scents. I'm pretty sure you already know my Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod addiction but I'm an all around fan. 

Find it here. 

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...