Wednesday 11 September 2013

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator.


Since getting a bit more serious about my skincare this year, one step that didn't even factor in my routine has entered a star player. 

I'm talking 'toning'. The reason I've gone all air quotes with the term is the step itself has changed so much since the days of the C-T-M mantra. 

I'm talking acid toners. More specifically a toner with an chemical exfoliating property. I'd already introduced the hallowed Alpha H Liquid Gold into my routine once or twice a week but I wanted something more gentle with a similar property to fill in the gaps. 


It basically does the same job as the Alpha H but on a much more gentle scale. It contains Glycolic, Tartic & Salicylic so will give you the chemical exfoliation without any need to reach for something more abrasive to scrub at your skin with. A quick word about the over cautious usage instructions: as very eloquently put by Caroline, you will always find brands like Clarins airing on the side of caution. Just be sensible and you'll be fine, I've been using it up to twice daily and I'm looking glowing, not burnt/shrivelled/affected! 

 RRP £25. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...