Thursday 12 September 2013

Love Me Beauty Box.



Firstly, a quick word on Love Me Beauty. BeauteCo Box have undergone a stealthy rebrand and now appear as 'Love Me Beauty'. Luckily all that has changed is the name, the ethos and quality still remain the same. 

Septembers chosen menu included: 

Matriskin Collegen Serum 
Murad Osmolyte Tonic 
Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix
Anatomicals Eye Gel
Essentual Care Lip Silk 


I'm most impressed with my menu, I'd actually forgotten what I'd chosen so it was a surprise when I opened it up! This really is a skincare junkies paradise. The Murad Tonic is a gorgeous refreshing spritz that will slip seemlessly into my routine. I've been having a make up free day today and I've been sporadically spritzing myself all day. 


I'm also trés excited to try this Matriskin Collage Serum. I adore any sort of french skincare and the collagen aspect is just a bonus. The medicinal packaging is just the cherry on top. 
I'm also pleasantly surprised by the Anatomicals Eye Gel. Despite the gimmicky packaging, it's a lovely cooling eye gel that worked really well when I slapped it on this morning. Hopeful of great things from this. 


Finally, the Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix isn't something I'll be rushing to use up but I'll certainly give it a whirl. Ditto with the Essential Care Lip Silk, I have a lip balm in every area code yo. 

Have you tried Love Me Beauty yet? 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Didn't even knew that Love me beauty box existed but I'm glad they are sampling Nip+Fab products, they are really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...