Friday 21 October 2011

Product of the Week: Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover.


On my recent trip across the channel, it would have been rude not to pop into Sephora. Despite not actually buying a huge amount, I had to pop this into my basket when I saw it. 

I recently ran out of my Clinique Take the Day Off Make Up Remover and this looked suspiciously similar. The ingredients also tell an incredibly similar story.  

Well the verdict is...It's just as good. It eradicates any trace of stubborn eye make up and does the job just fine! 

It was a tiny 3 for 50ml, unlike Clinique's £14.50 for 125ml. 

The only drawback? It's from Sephora... 

I had to plump for the 50ml bottle as I was only travelling with hand luggage, how I wish I'd picked up another bottle as it's not going to last long. 

J'adore! 

xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...