Thursday 7 June 2012

Current Skincare Routine.

When it comes to skincare, I'm notoriously fickle. However, believe it or not, I think I've finally found a routine that not only works for me but has left me with no desire to chop and change.

Shall we begin? 


Morning. 

When it comes to my morning routine, I like to keep my skincare to a minimum. I cleanse with Simple Refreshing Facial Wash. It's not fancy or expensive, but it leaves me with fresh clean skin, what more could you ask for? I pop a 50p sized amount onto my Face Brush and cleanse for about 2 minutes, then rinse with cold water to get the blood flowing! 
I usually spritz my face with the Caudalie Beauty Elixir before applying a thin layer of Origins VitaZing, which I may or may not apply foundation over. 


Evening. 

In the evening, I like to spend more time on my skin as it gives products time to work overnight and I find taking time out to do my routine before I got to bed a good way to wind down. 
I've been using the NSpa Melting Cleansing Gel* for a few weeks now and it's become a firm favourite, It leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturised but without leaving an oily residue. I then follow this up with a spritz of Monu Rosewood Reviving Mist* or Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I finish with my holy grail moisturiser Origins Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturiser with White Tea and then use the Nspa Eye & Lip Treatment.


Those Little Extras.

Although they don't feature in my daily routine, the following products play an essential part. 

If my skin is feeling a little thirsty, the NSpa Replenshing Moisture Mask* is a lifesaver, for the skin and the bank balance! 
I'm also a long time fan of both the Connock Wonderbalm* and Nourishing Hand Cream*. 
If I'm battling a breakout, Origins Super Spot Remover & Sudocrem* always give me a helping hand. 
Finally, the Caudalie SOS Serum is a wonderful addition to my skincare routine, but it's currently on order and my sample bit the dust, It really does make your skin feel amazing. 

What products do you rely on for beautiful skin? 

Laura xx

*Provided by PR for consideration. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the simple refreshing face wash ! I use it everyday too, it's really good ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use a benefit mousturiser and foaming cleanser!
    when i'm lazy i use face wipes haha1
    but throughout the day i use mac fix+ to keep my skin fresh
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Liz Earle products and recently discovered Alpha H Liquid Gold which I love. I really want to try the Origins Vitazing when my current moisturiser runs out.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...