Wednesday 27 June 2012

Good Enough To Eat: Body Shop Almond Body Butter.



It's only a quick one, but I just had to share. 

I LOVE THIS STUFF. 

I picked it up a couple of weeks ago on a whim after being drawn in by the body shops killer sale. £6 for a Body Butter...yes please. 

I was forever faithful to body butters for years until my love of body oils took over, but if you can find me a body oil that smells as good as this little gem I'll be surprised. 

To put it simply, it's like a bakewell tart in a pot. I have to do everything I can to resist licking my fingers after I've applied this to my body. It's heaven. 

The one downside is that it takes slightly longer to absorb than an oil, but I slap it on before I go to bed and wake up with super soft skin. I can deal with that. Just maybe not one to apply before you pull your skinny jeans on. 

If you want to get your hands on it, pick it up here now. It's a bargain! 

Laura xx



9 comments:

  1. Had my eye on this for a little while (especially since it's been in the sale!) and I love anything almond so think I might give in and get this tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the brazil nut body butter - amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my old favourite, it's now definitely been taken over by the almond haha x

      Delete
  3. I picked it up after seeing your Instagram photo and my skin is super soft :) I wanted to ditch all the mineral oils, so this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...