Friday 9 August 2013

Current Favourites.


Despite 'favourites' being one of my most favourite things to watch/read from fellow beauty bloggers, I've really fallen off the bandwagon when it comes to putting my own out into the world. This is mainly due to a dire make up rut I found myself in and a self inflicted spending ban whilst I worked my way through the mountain of products that were spilling out of my drawers like nobodies business. After a thorough clear out and a stern talk to myself I've finally managed to pull together a little bunch of beauties that I've thoroughly been loving recently. 


I'll begin with the lesser favourites. Still favourites, but I'd much rather bang on about everything else. The weather recently has driven my hair BANANAS. Enter Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shine Spray* & Umberto Giannini Hold Me Curl Spray. The former has done wonders to add a little weight to my freshly washed hair once I've styled it. Without this ginger smelling wonder I'd look far more frizzy than is acceptable. Bringing up the rear in the hair parade is the pink bottled wonder, UG Hold Me Curl Spray. Despite being specifically for curls/curled hair, I find this does an amazing job at keeping my hair in check without being too overbearing or 'crispy' (shudder). Let's face it, nothing can stop my hair from naturally migrating back to its fluffy self but these two can at least help it wear a little better. I salute you. 
Can I quickly get a shout out for Estee Lauder Double Wear Light? It's been solely responsible for dragging me out of my BB cream rut without scaring me with a bunch of unnecessary coverage. The shade 'Intesity 1.0' is just about hanging on in there, a bit of bronzer or blush peps it up and it's a winner. 


Now, we're stepping into rave territory. Instead of repeating myself, just go and look how pretty these two polishes are here. They're simply bright summer & classy summer in a bottle. J'adore. 
Keeping with the summer in a bottle theme. Body Shop Vineyard Peach has stolen my heart. It started with a Body Lotion and it's grown into a whole range obsession. The Shower Gel is addictive, buying back ups like a hoarder addictive. I'm also in love with the scrub but it's in my shower. Sorry not sorry. 
Finally, this Elemental Herbology Watermelon & Cucumber Body Moisturiser* is divine. The bottle makes me want to put it in a boutique bathroom with a couple of rolled up flannels next to it...The scent it fresh, herbal and ever so classy. I should probably add that lotions in general are floating my boat at the moment. Far less stress than a richer cream and less fuss than an oil, I'm all over that. 

Tell me your favourites! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...