Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Cosy Night In.


The clocks have gone back and the nights are drawing in, it's the perfect excuse to get cosy.

Autumn/Winter inevitably means the re-emergence of candles and cosy baths and Neom definitely gets my vote when it comes to getting warm and snuggly. I already had my hands on the Real Luxury Body Oil but the Real Luxury Candle* is the perfect solution to filling bedrooms and bathrooms with the chilled out fragrance that I love so much. Another old favourite is the NARS Monoi Body Oil II, perfect in baths or rubbed directly into dry limbs it reminds me of a summer holiday on a cold winter evening. 

The Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream is a great alternative to an oil if you don't have time to let it sink in. I'm a complete addict to the Origins Ginger Essence so layering this up with the actual fragrance the perfect winter treat. 

Whilst I'm languishing in the tub, I like to do a face mask. At the moment I'm in love with this Organic Surge First Class Mask. It's an affordable treat that smells like a lemon and rosemary dream. It's also a great one for pepping up dull winter skin. Is anyone else finding the lack of daylight hours affects your skin? 

What do you like the cuddle with on a cosy evening? 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year and I'm all about being cozy - the Ginger soufflé is a gorgeous products just like the rest of the Origins Ginger range :o). Xx


    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...