Sunday 10 November 2013

November Glossybox 2013.


Opening this November Glossybox*, It's clear things have been given a bit of a Glossy makeover. Complete with a sleek postcard product guide and a Glossy magazine full of ideas and interesting snippets of beauty info, the polished finish of the box is a very welcome change.

So, what was hidden inside this months box? 

Vichy Idealia Life Serum: Full Size £29.50 for 30ml
Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams: Full size £16.80
Yves Rocher France Hand Cream: £1.95 for 75ml
Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails: £3 for 125ml 
B. Long Lasting Nail Polish in Moleskin: £4.99 for 8ml 


What's the verdict? 

Overall this box gets a thumbs up. I was immediately pleased to see Yves Rocher in my box as I'm an existing fan of the brand. The hand cream itself smells like a chocolate dream so what's not to love?! 
I was also really excited to try the Vichy Idealia Life Serum as anything vaguely French is always a winner in the skincare stakes. The fact it's in adorable reusable packaging is always a bonus. 
The surprising product of the month is the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray. I gave a tentative whirl after painting my nails with the B. Lasting Nail Polish (a lovely griege polish that was opaque and glossy in two thin coats...FYI) and was really surprised to see it was a winner. I wouldn't quite agree with 60 seconds to touch dry, but 2 minutes later I could pretty much do what I wanted without fear of smudging. For £3 it's a great bargain find. The Emite Eyeshadow isn't much to write home about, it's a great black eyeshadow but isn't going to blow my world apart.

What did you get in this month's box? 

Laura x

7 comments:

  1. This box seems to be much better than the previous few, glad to see they've stepped up their game! The Vichy samples look great and it's good how you get three not just one tiny sachet :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to start ordering glossybox and I think this just really really persuaded me...

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i got quite a few things different to you this month! i got nails polish remover pads, lipstick, hand cream, the vichy samples and the eyeshadow but in a different shade

    http://kirstylovesx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/november-glossybox-wishlist-edition.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i got so many different things to you this time.. i got nail polish remover pads, lipstick, hand cream, vichy samples and the eyeshadow but in a different shade!

    http://kirstylovesx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/november-glossybox-wishlist-edition.html

    much love kirsty

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got nail polish removing pads and a perfume sample instead of the nail polish and drying spray. I wasn't too sure about the hand cream at first but starting to like it :) xx

    thisismylife-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...