Tuesday 12 November 2013

Good Enough To Eat: The Yorkshire Soap Co.



If there are two things in this world that this girl likes, it's bath products and cake. This dreamy hybrid was bought back from a recent trip to York & it is serious lighting my fire. 

Now, before I go on, I'm afraid I didn't sit down to a seriously appetising piece of Lemon Meringue soap with my tea but trust me, the temptation was there.  
The Yorkshire Soap Co. are producing decadent delights in soap form to please even the most girly bathtime. If a slice of soap cake doesn't tickle you, what about Bath Truffles, Cupcakes or perfectly packaged gift boxes as a Christmas Gift?


To borrow a phrase from the Soap Co. themselves, they wanted to a 'create a theatrical emporium of all things soapy'. Boy have they hit the nail on the head. You can almost reach out and sneak a taste of the white whipped topping on the soap itself.

If you can't make the trip up to Yorkshire yourself, the website is full of fanciful treats, I'm already eyeing up the Chocolate Fudge Slice

They're (almost) good enough to eat. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...