Sunday 24 November 2013

Love Me Beauty November.


So, what does Love Me Beauty have to offer this month in the November Edition*?

I chose Edition 1 which included: 

Absolution Le Soin Purifiant (Skin Renewing Mask) full size 50ml £24 
Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Bronze Shadow Liner RRP £10.50
Mitchell and Peach Shower Wash full size 250ml £20
Models Own Nail Polish in Hot Pink RRP £5
Art Deco Hydra Lip Booster in Translucent Rosewood RRP £11.50 

So, what's the verdict?

I feel it is a little bit of a mixed bag this month. Whilst the two star products for me are the Absolution Mask & the Mitchell and Peach Shower Wash, I could take or leave the rest of the menu. Again, I'll stress it's not a case of being disappointed as the beauty of Love Me Beauty is you pick what you want to be sent, BUT I just can't get too excited about it. Similarly to my last post about LMB I'm going to have to have a minor gripe about product/brand repetition as It's happened again in the box. The magic of sample boxes is to try new things and to broaden your beauty horizons, but it just doesn't seem to be happening here. 

I'm still a great believer in the Love Me Beauty boxes, and really look forward to seeing what they have to offer. The best it yet to come!


xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm always skeptical about beauty boxes like this one. For me, purely because I'm a kind of 'stick to what you know' girl, and I don't often venture far from products I know well. I must agree though, I wouldn't be very excited about these products. Such a shame! x

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...