Friday 13 December 2013

All Wrapped Up: 12 Days of Blogmas 1.


Once I've found the perfect present, wrapping it up gives me just as much joy. To start off the 12 days, I'm sharing a few wrapping ideas and bits that I'll be using to wrap Christmas up this year.


I'm a big fan of East of India for all my ribbon and tags. It's kitschy but classic and has formed my theme this year. I've also got crafty with my Christmas Graze box, using the cute printed cardboard to make thrifty but adorable tags.


Pretty packages in brown paper has definitely become an 'of the moment' theme but don't get sucked into to buying brown wrapping paper for an inflated price. I picked up this roll of packing paper for a very reasonable price. Even cheaper options are available but I think this grade of paper strikes the balance between good value and presentable.


Not everyone is blessed with wrapping skills, so if you want an easy option that will still pick up points. I fell in love with this mini hessian Santa sack from a local gift shop but have found a similar one here. If you're looking for a more purse friendly option, I think this large gift bag from Tesco is just as sweet.


For those final touches, I picked up this adorable wrapping and mailing set that I can't wait to use. Girl loves an ink stamp...


Happy Wrapping! 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...