Wednesday 11 December 2013

Love Me Beauty December Christmas Edition.


Any December edition of a Beauty Box is something to look forward to and delving into the December Edition of Love Me Beauty box is no exception.

Included in this months' menu: 

Lord & Berry Intensity Lipstick in Glazed Pink (full size rrp £12)
Lord & Berry Kiss Proof Lip Liner in Seduction (full size rrp £7.50)
Headline Colours Nail Polish in Quicksand (full size rrp £9)
Matriskin Vitamin C Serum (sample size 7.5ml)
Rodial Glamtox Night (sample size 15ml)


The Verdict.

I'll start with the highs. I was really impressed with the Matriskin Collegen serum that popped up in a recent LMB box so I was chuffed to see another product from the line creep in for me to try. I adore the medicinal feel to the line and hopefully my skin will love it too. 
Who doesn't like a little bit of Rodial? I'm really excited to try the Glamtox Night as I've heard great things. Another product I'm pleased with is the Headline Colors nail polish in quicksand. I've tried another colour previously and was really impressed with the formulation so a more mute shade is right up my street. 

But. 

I can't say I'm that pysched to see Lord & Berry pop up again. They've appeared here, here and here. It's all getting a bit deja-vu. I'm a big fan of the Love Me Beauty boxes but please don't turn into Love Me Some More Lord & Berry! The shade of the lipstick and liner are gorgeous though, so I suppose I can let them off. Maybe. 

Overall the box is of a high quality and I'm pleased, but please mix it up a bit next year. 

xxx

Psst. If you want to grab yourself 20% off your first box, use LMBBB20 to claim until the 10th January. 

1 comment:

  1. Your products look lovely. Shame you wasn't so happy about the Lord & Berry stuff! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...