Tuesday 4 August 2009

'Bright Spark' Beauty Tip!

Helloo,

I really couldn't help the cheesy title for this blog, I tried to keep it cool but corny won over!

Just a quick tip I thought i'd share before I go to bed -


We all know that the Naked Honey collection has been recently released at MAC but just a pot of the real thing can work a treat on your face!

How I do this is just get a jar of clear honey from the supermarket, then before I apply the honey to my face I just warm up a flannel with hot water, drain all the water from it and steam my face to open up my pores (you could also do this with a bowl of boiling water and a towel, but be careful!!)
Then I simply apply the honey to my face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
I wash of with warm water and then wash my face with cold water to close up my pores.

Voila!!

I use this occasionally and it really does work wonders! (but be prepared to get a little sticky!!)

If you don't feel like going down the Honey route in its purest form, why not try the 'Brazened Honey' Mask from Lush, as this too will perk up tired skin and leave it smooth and nourished!!

Laura xx

PS - After having trouble with my camera I decided to put a Tutorial on Youtube using pictures I took with my mobile camera, so I apologize!! BUT please go and check out my channel, and if you want subscribe as a I promise lots more exciting videos will be up soon! Maybe this week if I can get it sorted!!

www.youtube.com/TheBeautySpark

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say great tips, might give the brazened honey mask a try :) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...