Monday 17 August 2009

In & Out

Hi Everyone!

Here is an In & Out, I think this is my favourite type of blog at the moment!

IN -

- MAC Love That Look eyeshadow collection, I'm loving this!! I've already bought Grand Entrance and Smoke & Diamonds and I may get a few more tomorrow!
- Going on holiday tomorrroww!!! Sun, sea and a cocktail or two.
- Jelly Gladiator Sandals, I got a bronze pair and I think they're going to be my most worn pair of holiday shoes :)
- MAC 187 Brush, how I love you so.
- Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara, It is the best drugstore mascara I have tried for a while.
- Danny Wallace, Friends Like These. This book really makes me laugh. "Potatoooo!" I'm going to take it away with me and read it again.

OUT -

- Myth Lipstick, I give up. I've battled with it for too long, I'm just not this much of a nude lip girl!
- Fake Tan vs Swimming Pool, this is going to be the sticking point of my whole holiday!
- My poor cat is going bald and nobody can work out why!! We think it might be behavioural :(
- Still not having my vanity table organised, even though I've been moved in about 2 months now!
- Having the most irregular sleep pattern known to man! urgh!

Anyway, hope you're all ok, love! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...