Tuesday 18 June 2013

It's a Coral Thing.

It's no secret that Coral makes me happy. My love for it is strong and everlasting. But, when it comes to that love, I tend to hop around on the shade spectrum. What is a true Coral? Some people would immediately pop it in the peach camp, others firmly in the bright neon red end of things. Others would match it in the orange family. To be honest, I don't really spend too much time sweating over it, I just love me some Coral.
 

Out from the Archives comes an oldie but a goodie, Barry M 296 Coral. Yep, Barry has gone there and he's firmly planting his coral leanings in the orange/red camp. 

This is a bold bright coral that is (dare I say it) soo hot right now (Sorry) and It makes me happy every time I look down at my nails. Winner. 


Sidenote, a notoriously difficult colour to capture, as you may have noticed, my fancy camera has well and truly been sidetracked and the trusty iphone/instagram combo has come up trumps. If you're looking for a cheap and cheerful summer pick me up, look no further. It definitely has something of a Chanel Holiday about it...

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...