Thursday 27 June 2013

Perfectly Pink Pepperpod.


If I had to pick a Molton Brown scent that I could happily live out the rest of my days with, Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod would win the race each and every time. The Bath & Shower Gel is a treat I relish, It will always make me happy. So, imagine my delight when Molton Brown released an Eau Fraiche in the very scent that had always made showertime that little bit more special. Cue a very happy blogger. 

To bring the uninformed into the know, PPP is a irresistable blend of Pink Pepper, Tangerine (Top Notes) Ginger, Black Pepper (Heart) with Oakmoss & Patchouli at the base. I won't remind you about my on going obsession with pepper & ginger. It was meant to be. 

Those up to speed with Molton Brown might be wondering why it took me so long to get my paws on the scent, but despite the recipe for success I was put off by whisperings of poor staying power. Well my friends, It's true. If you're looking for that delightful fragrance to hang around all day, you're looking in the wrong place. To be frank, the longevity is embarrassing. I sprayed it on my wrists before sitting down to write this post and I'm struggling to smell it already. It hangs around marginally better on clothing but skin? Close but no delicately scented cigar. 

I took the plunge because I was walking into it with my eyes open. It is essentially an elegant body spray, ideal for layering or freshening up with, but don't try and overreach with it. If you're really intent on keeping it around, try using in conjunction with the rest of the range. 

To keep with the theme of alliteration, it truly is Imperfectly Perfect Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...