Saturday 15 June 2013

One Heck of a Blot.




Yes, I know I raved about Rimmel Stay Matte. Yes, I did say I wasn't much a powder girl and one powder was enough for me. Yes, I have gone and bought another one. It happened, I'm not sorry. 

Before I begin. Rimmel Stay Matte is perfectly sufficient, it's an absolute steal for the money and it still rates as a very good product in my book. But for some reason I've noticed recently it wasn't looking to hot on the occasional day I needed to reapply. Once is enough my friends. I was looking a little Once, Twice, Three Times a Cakey Lady. 

I took a hint from fellow Stay Matte advocate, Estee and plumped for the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot. As a non-offensive translucent powder I knew I was on to a winner. It's helped along the way with a smooth non drying texture and a kick ass mirror that is far superior to the likely-to-smash-into-a-million-pieces Rimmel powder. As far as staying powder it definitely helps to reapply in the afternoon if you want to stay super matte, but I don't mind a little afternoon 'glow' showing through. 

For £11, Rimmel wins out on price, but I'd pay this anyday. 

Truly Soap & Glory-ous. Boom.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...