Saturday 15 February 2014

Affordable Skincare Treats.


Now I like a bit of expensive skincare as much a the next girl, but sometimes you've just got to hand it to the affordable gems that are out there. Especially when they can give the big boys a run for their money.


If your budget can't quite stretch to the sometimes stratospheric prices of high end moisturiser, Organic Surge are definitely worth checking out. I've been road-testing their Blissful Daily Moisturiser* & the Overnight Sensation Night Cream* and I can safely say they do the job, and they do it well! I challenge you to find an organic cream under a tenner that does just as well as these beauties! 


Even after a good double cleanse (or when you want to do a quick eye make up change) I find having an oil based make up remover really handy to either shift those last bits or to remove make up quickly but gently. I used to religiously use a much more pricey version but since I discovered the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover it has become a staple.  


Finally The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth Serum* is something that has subtly become a favourite, I kept finding myself reaching for it. At £22 it may be at the higher end of affordable but compared to your top end stuff, this is very purse friendly. Packed with good stuff for your skin and free in silicones & parabens it's a great one for those ingredient conscious girls. 

What are your purse friendly skincare favourites? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...