Wednesday 5 February 2014

Love Me Beauty Box: January 2014.


In January's Love Me Beauty Box some treasures awaited! 

My box included: 

NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow in Hot Orange. 
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil 
Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser
Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier
Cosmetics a la Carte Divine Lash Mascara 

The Verdict?

Whilst orange eyeshadow isn't exactly my thing, I can forgive LMB as the rest of the box is a treat! 

The Cosmetics A La Carte Mascara is a dream, I've been using it everyday despite vowing to use all of my others up first (naughty). Similarly, the Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser is like Turkish delight in the shower, so that has sneaked its way to the front of the queue too! I've always been a fan of Weleda so the Sea Buckthorn Oil was well received, it's patiently waiting to be used. As I have no real use for the Pureology Hair Bodifier, I've passed that over to my mother, it's apparently amazing!

Overall I'm a happy girl, well done LMB

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...