Wednesday 5 February 2014

Glossybox Jan 2014: Back To Basics.


As we try our best to wade through the depressingly grey start to the new year, it only seems more important to take care of the basics, even if the temptation to crawl under a duvet with a packet of face wipes and dry shampoo is ever so great! 

Those clever sausages at Glossybox have put together a rescue kit to keep on top of the basics and banish the winter beauty slacker in all of us. 

My box includes: 

Yu-Be Moistursing Skin Cream (full size £13.50 for 33g)
Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash (full size £10.25 for 250ml)
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezers (full size £8.00)
Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches (£6.00 for 3 pack)
Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Masque & Blemish Mud Masque (£1.09 per mask)

What's the Verdict?

I love the idea to get back to basics, and whilst nothing hit me between the eyes, I've actually found I've used most of this box up this month, which rarely happens! 

The Anatomicals Eye Patches were a novel thing to use, I can't vouch for their complete effectiveness but the gel patches were cooling and felt relaxing. Similarly the Montagne Jeunesse face masks are a great buy and I've bought a whole selection for an upcoming hen party, I'm sure they'll go down a treat!
I'm already happy with my tweezerman tweezers but this cute pair by the Vintage Cosmetic Company are a great emergency handbag pair! I love the Balance Me range so this cute mini body wash will be a great addition to my travel/gym shower gel stash!
I'm yet to try the Yu-Be Moisturiser as I already have so many on the go, but it smells lovely!

What did you get in your January Box? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...