Thursday 25 March 2010

Getting Organised!

Since I finished Uni LAST YEAR I haven't had any proper storage to store my ever growing mountain of cosmetics.

BEFORE: A bit of a mess!!!



I finally got around to organising my stuff last week!!

AFTER



I was passing Ryman in my local shopping centre and I popped in to see if they had anything I could use.



I bought a three draw storage unit and it fits the majority of my most used make up in it.



I bought an acrylic pen pot and put all of my mascara and hair grips in it
Top Drawer: Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Bronzer, Blusher etc!!
Middle Drawer: Lip Products
Bottom Drawer: Bases & Single Eyeshadows, Pencils.


Brushes!! Sorry they're pretty filthy, but I've got them in a glass vase I bought from Tesco wrapped in ribbon and filled with brown rice.


Finally just my other pretty side of my mirror, all of my skincare, shower and hair stuff is over this side!!

Hope you enjoyed my brand new set up!!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

11 comments:

  1. Nice. I need to organize my things... too lazy

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! loved how you organized your makeup darling! so pretty!

    <33 REna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely now sweet :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, love it! I envy your organisation!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! i like the brush holder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fab!! Really like it!
    :) such a nice feeling when everything is organised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!
    hehe
    i love the drawers!the box storage looks pretty buts its actually hard to use coz u gonna have t take each of them out and put it back!hehe
    wish mine is as organised as urs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, if only I could get myself in gear and organise my stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow~ i love the transparent small drawer.. looks so cute~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...