Tuesday 4 May 2010

Birthday Shopping

Bank Holiday Monday = Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!!!



BUT

I only came away with a meagre haul...

NARS didn't have ANYTHING I wanted, but the lovely girl on the counter gave me a sample of the make up primer I've been wanting to try, does anybody else find that NARS counter staff are nicer than your average?? We had a nice chat about different bits and bobs and she didn't try to push any alternatives on me when what I wanted wasn't in, thumbs up!

Nothing at MAC really excited me this time, I wanted to get my hands on Viva Glam Cyndi but the counter didn't have it.

I did however pick up Creme Cup


It comes across as a lot more pink on this picture, this has just beat out Shy Girl as my favourite day lipstick!



I was wandering through Selfridges make up department when I was confronted with an exciting sight, an Illamasqua Counter! I had no idea that one had opened as it's quite out of the way and in a bad position.
The lovely MA said it had been open since October, how did I miss this!

I picked up Rude Cream Blush & Jan Nail Polish, they're both gorgeous!


(l-r Rude, Creme Cup)

Rude looks like an extreme peach when you swatch it, but dabbed on the apples of your cheeks it just brightens your face up without looking too over the top.
Jan is a gorgeous pink with lilac undertones, NOTD to come!

I didn't pick up any exciting clothes, nothing was cutting the mustard! I bought some very exciting basics from good H&M but do you really want to see three white vest tops, a grey jersey dress and a grey jersey skirt...

I did however grab this on my way to the till,



Isn't it a beauty?? It was £6.99 and just perks up any simple outfit.


I've put in my NARS order and I'm currently trawling ASOS before I head back to work tomorrow... four days isn't enough!!

Did you have a nice bank holiday?

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases! Hussy looks so pretty <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Shopping!

    Hussy looks adorable, I wish we have Illamasqua here. I would love to try out their products ><

    Creme Cup looks interesting too, I'm gonna try it out today =D

    x
    Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rica, you should check it out, it's a lovely day colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you bought I really want to get creme cup! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lippie! It looks like a great shade! I especially love the bracelet! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...