Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Bit Of A Spree...


After a rather disappointing shopping session on my birthday, I put it a few orders...


From NARS I ordered:
Barbarella Lipstick
Palette Douceurs de Paris
Body Glow II (x2??)
Thanks to Nicola (Nicolavc86) who told me about a code to get a free body oil, I got sent not one but two of these, so I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm not complaining!!


I tried to get my hands on Barbarella when I went to the NARS counter, but they didn't have it, It's such an amazing summer colour, and the moisture is this lipstick is intense!
I've wanted this palette for the LONGEST time, but I've always decided against it. My birthday gave me the perfect excuse to spoil myself and I can safely say this is the perfect travel palette for me.


I also had a brief sweep of the MAC website, intending to buy just one thing I got roped into the whole free delivery again...

I bought:

Viva Glam Cyndi
130 Brush
Marine Life Highlighting Powder

I got drawn into how pretty this powder is, even though it's only a gold overlay, the colour underneath is so pretty so it wasn't a total crazy purchase!!

I'm firmly back onto careful purchase mode now, I'm still trying to use up products!!

I'll get a closer look at these products up once I've used them a bit more.

Lots of Love Laura xxx

9 comments:

  1. great haul :)
    everything looks really pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush look's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, like - especially the Mac Marine Life Highlighting powder, so cute. God I need to resist! :-)

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous stuff! i have the nars pleasures of paris palette & viva glam cyndi and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff you've bought there!
    I really am wanting the 130 brush, can you please do a review on it? :)
    thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BarbiesGlitter Of course! Keep checking back and i'll try to get it up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul! I love everything that you got! The Nars palette and Mac Marine life are two that I want to get for myself. I cant wait for Mac To The Beach collection come out in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Marine life highligher looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul. i love them all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...