Sunday 2 May 2010

Happy Birthday To Me FOTD/OOTD

Hello Girls,

Just a quick FOTD/OOTD done on a very shoddy camera phone!!

I'm off to buy a shiny new camera tomorrow, so I'm excited!!!



FACE

Nars Sheer Glow
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory
MAC MSF Natural in Light
MAC Tippy Blush
MAC Style Blush
E.L.F Warm Bronzer

EYES

Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC All That Glitters, Jest e/s
Ruby & Millie White Pigment (Total Dupe for MAC Vanilla Pigment)
Espresso e/s through brows.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.

LIPS

MAC Costa Chic 
YSL Rouge Volupte No.2


(hello scary eyes!!!)

Also, the most boring OOTD ever?? Possibly!!!


I'm obviously demonstrating my amazing camera skills here....



I got this beauty at a Frock Exchange near to where I live yesterday for £24 and I'm in love!!
I had to double check the price with the lovely lady who ran the shop!


Shoes: Primark
Jeans: ASOS
Bag: Fiorelli
Vest Top: H&M
Cardi: Topshop
Necklace: Present :)


Also, Happy Birthday to me, I turn 22 today, eeek!!


13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! happy birthday hun :) have an aaaaaamazing day! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Laura!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    A lovely FOTD :)

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!

    I really like your neutral look today! And the bag is gorgeous! 8)

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday laura! lovely fotd! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy biffday! What a lovely clean fresh FOTD :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday :D Hope you're having a good one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birfdaaaaaaay!!! Make up look yum - loving the sheen on the cheeks and eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...