Sunday 23 January 2011

A Few New Additions...

...to my perfume stash.


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle & Vivienne Westwood Boudoir.

Both of these lovely scents came as beautiful Christmas presents yet I'm only just getting around to telling you about them!



Coco Mademoiselle strikes the right balance between more traditional No.5 and the youthful notes of Chance. I wore Chance A LOT when I was about 16 so this perfume feels a little more grown up without being a bit old. It's neither overly floral or sweet with a delicate citrus punch and it settles so well on the skin to leaves a delicious lingering scent.


Boudoir jumps right to the other end of the scale with its heavy powdery scent. It's a rich, spicy almost woody scent that hits you with a strong floral note and then dives into a darker fragrance. I wouldn't have picked this out for myself as I'm usually a really floral girl but I love wearing this in the evening as it's the perfect scent to wear out in the evening as it's ridiculously long lasting. 

Have you tried any new scents recently or are you branching out from your comfort zone?? 

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. I need to branch out of my comfort zone. I like sweet fragrances (exclusing Brithney Spears, LOL). Really want to try out Tom Ford's black Orchid & Mademoiselle. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...