Monday 17 January 2011

Pretty in Indian Pink...


FACE: MUFE Face and Body
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation in Opal 15 (under eyes and on chin)
MAC MSF in Stereo Rose
MAC Espresso through brows

EYES: Rimmel Lash Accelerator

LIPS: Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in 004 Indian Pink

I have no idea if this is even available anymore but I dug it out of my make up drawer on friday and i've worn it three days in a row now because it's such a pretty shade of natural pink!

Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint (it's the perfect match to the pencil!)

Have a good week everyone, I'm going away 'on business' until Wednesday but please still tweet and say hello as I'll be checking in!!

Laura xxx


2 comments:

  1. such a lovely color, i love my snow fairy lip tint as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very natural looking makeup,very pretty :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...