Thursday 27 January 2011

What's In My Bag...Updated!


The Bag In Question:

I've been using this black leather shoulder bag from Topshop recently as it's easy to throw bits and bobs in whilst i'm on the go then I usually chuck any work related things in a Cath Kidston Canvas Bag. I bought this ages ago so I couldn't tell you how much it was sorry!

So, What's Inside?!


A Whole Array of Junk & A Suprising Amount of Lip Products!
(L-R Clockwise)
  1. Cath Kidston Wallet
  2. Cupcake Wipes
  3. Map
  4. Bits of Paper!
  5. Mobile Phone
  6. Umbrella
  7. Vichy Dermablend Corrective Concealer
  8. MAC MSF Natural
  9. Oil Absorbing Sheets
  10. Sigma SS134
  11. Lip Pencil
  12. ELF Warm Bronze (Mainly for Mirror!)
  13. Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee
  14. 10p...
  15. Multiple Burts Bees Lip Balms!
  16. Vera Wang Princess Rollerball
  17. 17 Mirror Shine in Beehive
  18. Sleek Pout Polish in Powder Pink
  19. Cath Kidston Coin Purse (Car Park Fund!)
I promise you I'm not a Cath Kidston obsessive, I got both purses as gifts for Christmas as people cottoned on to the fact I'm partial to a bit of Kidston!

I'm actually quite embarrassed at the amount of lip products I've got in such a small bag haha, a girl can never have enough!

So...

That's the contents of my bag/everyday life...including scrappy bits of paper and that loose change you always find in your bag.

What are your everyday essentials that you have to carry around with you?

Laura xxx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...