Sunday 16 January 2011

Rimmel Lash Accelerator

After cleansing my mascara draw last weekend I decided there was nothing else to do but purchase a new mascara!

After foundation, mascara is my second make up love. You can never get enough of beautiful long thick lashes!

Spurred on by all of the good things I've been hearing about Rimmel London's foray into the lash growth world I thought i'd put up Lash Accelerator...

As this claims to contain a lash growth complex I was well and truely suckered in!

First Impressions


The packaging isn't exactly my favourite but who really cares, you don't wear the packaging on your lashes!
The brush is quite slim and isn't gimmicky, just run of the mill...

The Acid Test

My lashes are completely bare here but I have just curled them slightly...

BEFORE


Not a lot of lash action going on here....

AFTER



I'm actually really impressed!

I've got lots and lots of length and just enough volume to make this a perfect day time mascara.

My only criticism is it was edging on the territory of clumpy on my other eye so be a little careful when applying as it's quite wet.

As far as the lash grow complex is concerned I'll have to see for myself in a few weeks and get back to you but even if it's not successful i'll still enjoy this mascara!

If you're thinking of trying this out, it's on offer in Superdrug for £5.99 (rrp £8.99) at the moment so check it out!

Laura xx

12 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with it being wet and clumpy, I think this is one I'll prefer when it dries out a bit for sure.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah, I think this one will only get better! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought this! I got it for that price as well in Boots. Will be good to see if it actually works :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I want to try it out! I'm getting a bit tired of my Covergirl Lash Blast. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to hear your thoughts after a few weeks.. i want to try it out if it really grows your lashes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have beautiful eyes! Loving the natural yet lengthening effect of this mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I actually have this mascara, and it didn't grow my lashes for me, but I do like it, even though it is a bit wet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I've not heard of this - I'm going to need a new mascara soon so might try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mascara! I need to get a replacement. It gives really good length (One of the best I have used) but not sure it grew my lashes?! Brilliant product though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Katkins1982 I'm looking forward to seeing if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Y I will conceed it is a little wet yes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...