Monday 10 January 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...

I can't remember the last time I did a favourites post but I've been LOVING some things recently that I'd thought i'd share...

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers




I've been without a decent set of eyelash curlers for ages and I was very kindly given them by my sister who got me them as a Christmas present, they make such a difference and make any mascara work that little bit harder for you!

Grand Entrance Eyeshadow



I dug this out from the archives at the weekend and wore it with espresso eyeshadow in the crease and it was HEAVEN...it's one of my all time favourite shadows for a reason, look out for it if MAC ever repromote it!

Barry M Lip Pencil in No.3





It's probably one of the nicest lip pencils I've ever used as it glides on without a hitch and it's the perfect red to either wear alone or as a killer base for a hot red lip.

Enormous Topshop Ring



After reviving it from the dead with a bit of help from some superlglue it's back in business, how I love you so!

A Few of My Favourites...

Laura
Jennifer  
The Beauty Bite
Lily

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Laura

p.s I've put a 'like' button below as I know sometimes you just don't know what to say in comments, I'm the same, so if you do 'like' this or any of the posts, just click away!

xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...