Friday 17 September 2010

Cheap Thrills

I popped into my local superdrug with one thing on my mind, a cheap perfume hit.

I've managed to keep the perfume monster in me locked away for a few monthes, which currently stands at a personal best BUT I just couldn't help myself today.

I had two tack-tastic perfumes in mind, Fantasy by Miss Spears and Katie Price's classy foray into the perfume market - Stunning.


Being the classy girl I am, I decided to give "Stunning" a go.

There's no doubt about it, the packaging and the bottle feel like the perfume should just be called "Stunnin'"

But one whiff would tell you why I plumped for this, it's the famous Miss Dior Cherie copycat.

You really can't knock the knock off, although i'm suprised they've got away with this one!

Let's be honest, when it's on the skin, who the hell is going to know the difference?

It's not exactly one for the dressing table but It'll do just fine thank you.

Do you have any celebrity perfume favourites?

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have stunning :) I bought it purely because I heard it was a dupe for Miss Dior Cherie. I don't wear it often enough its lovely !
    - beth x
    http://beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i actually like the cheap bottle.. -slinks off looking ashamed-

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma haha, it does have a certain tacky charm! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh. i might have to give this one a go! i've wanted miss dior cherie for so long now and i just can't afford it! i haven't really had any celeb ones, tend to splash out every now and again. tommy girl is one of my faves, cheap and yummy. x

    noheroinherskyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...