Thursday 16 September 2010

A Little Gem: Cath Kidston Wild Rose Lip Balm


I was surprised with this little gem by my lovely mother on Saturday with a few Cath Kidston goodies, and I've been most impressed with this little lip balm.

I could give this top marks just for the adorable packaging, but it's a lovely balm too.
It has a slight rose scent, I love it but I'd imagine it's down to preference!

A major plus for the little wonder is that it's paraben and sulphate free, perfect.

Sometimes it's the littlest things that make me the happiest! It's now taken residence in my handbag.

Laura xxx

RRP: £5.00


1 comment:

  1. i'm suchhh a sucker for any lip balms. more so than glosses and lipsticks. can't wait to try it out! x

    noheroinherskyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...